Other Food Products
Virtually any food product can be measured using Sightline’s 2D/3D/color imaging technology, either directly during the production process (Over-Line / In-Line) or using a Benchtop Inspection System (Off-Line).
Key benefits of automated inspection for these products include:
• Ability to measure key attributes without removing from production line (e.g. thickness)
• More reliable and repeatable QA measurements
• Elimination of data entry and manual charting
• Faster and easier product sampling; more data for less effort
• Rapid identification of product non-conformance
• Automatic rejection of defective or out-of-spec products
• Measurement of key attributes that are not measurable using manual method (e.g. fat/lean content, volume, etc.)
Automatic data archiving and reporting ensures visibility of data and reports at all levels, and ensures that no data is lost.
Some examples of products and measurements available:
• Bacon (Cooked/Raw): thickness, fat/lean content, surface area, length, width
• Eggs (Raw/Hard-Boiled): length, width, missing ‘chunk’ detection, shell detection, volume
• Dough (Frozen/Raw): diameters, length, width, volume, color, dark spots, predicted weight
• Meat/Poultry (Raw/Cooked): thickness, fat/lean, blood spot area, length, width, diameters
• Cheese: length, width, height, volume, color, dark/light area %
• Packaged Food: seal analysis, label analysis, date code, lot code, color
LEARN MORE about the Sightline products best suited for the inspection of food products: Benchtop Inspection System, Over-Line Inspection System, In-Line Inspection System, Automation Solutions and Software Reporting & Analysis.